A deadline meme... because sometimes words are too much to handle...
Think of 15 albums that had such a profound effect on you they changed your life or the way you looked at it. They sucked you in and took you over for days, weeks, months, years. These are the albums that you can use to identify time, places, people, emotions.
I've gone in chronological order, and cheated on the number, because I'm a girl and that's my perogative. : )
1. Dreamboat Annie - Heart
2. Aqualung - Jetho Tull
3. Destroyer - Kiss
4. 1984 - Van Halen
5. Rio - Duran Duran
6. Synchronicity - The Police
7. War - U2
8. Reach the Beach - The Fixx
9. Power, Corruption and Lies - New Order
10. Love - The Cult
11. Express - Love and Rockets
12. Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me - The Cure
13. Shooting Rubber Bands at the Sun - Edie Brickell & The New Bohemians
14. Bring the Family - John Hiatt
15. Big Town - Ashley Cleveland
16. Busman's Holiday - John Kilzer
17. Brothers in Arms - Dire Straits
What about you???
Hope y'all are well. Nearly there. I can taste the finish line...